• If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights. If you’re not the exclusive legal owner of all rights, you have to attach this document signed by the exclusive legal owner of all rights. Here is the link from where you can download the release form: APHRO Magazine Release Form
By submitting materials you agree with APHRO’s following terms and conditions:
• The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to APHRO Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of APHRO Magazine.
• I consent to indemnify APHRO against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against APHRO’s arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
• I grant this authorization free of charge and that APHRO Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions.
Also, we don’t will send a FREE digital copy version.
• Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
• Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.